Monday, December 13, 2010

Millat Tractors Ltd.

Today was way different. The group went as a whole. V had a back, and it was good to have Fiza's viral confidence and effectiveness, complementing my LOGIC, J bhai's FOCUS, and Waqas's SERIOUSNESS. So sharp at 9, v hit the GM Finance's office. V were subtle.Presented our charts, discussed our approach, highlighted our questions and stated our objectives. He was impressed, I guess so, or atleast hope so. V got to the relevant depts. and set to work. Things turned out to be intriguing.I had to do what in audit jargon is called 're-flowcharting'. The greatest thing was that I got so immersed in the work, that I even forgot 'THAT'! I simply forgot THAT completely.was such a relief to be relieved of THOSE thoughts. so work really gets ur mind of all SUCH memories and soothes u. It did so to me today.
At 12, v were in the waiting room, all dun with our work.changes were significant, but v managed very well, thanks to ALLAH. It was a great learning, and I learnt that I can live wid contentment, if I have immense 'work related' thinking to occupy my mind.................................................................................................else I just wander into the wilderness.

No comments: